Amigurumi animal - Sea Turtle
- Worsted-weight yarn, Light Green & Light Brown color
- F/5 3.75mm crochet hook
- Poly-Fil or any stuffing of your choice
- Yarn needle
- Two 8.5mm plastic safety eyes
- White colour Felt
- sc = single crochet
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- dec = decrease (join next 2 sts into 1)
- inc = increase (2 sc in next st)
- BLO = back loop only
- FLO = front loop only
- This crochet Little Sea Turtle are special order from my BFF. Gauge is not important – just keep a consistent tension throughout the entire project.
- Crochet in a spiral. Use something to mark the first stitch of a round, and move it up as you work.
- “The Magic Circle” is use to start each piece. Alternative technique: ch 2, then sc x6 into the second chain away from the hook. Slip stitch to join the round. This creates Round 1.