Amigurumi from My Neighbor Totoro
- Worsted-weight yarn, Black colour
- F/5 3.75mm crochet hook
- Poly-Fil or any stuffing of your choice
- Yarn needle
- Two plastic safety eyes
- White colour Felt
- sc = single crochet
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- dec = decrease ( join next 2 sts into 1 )
- inc = increase ( 2 sc in next st )
- This crochet Dustbunny was my lovely weekend project, just keep a consistent tension throughout the entire project.
- Crochet in a spiral. Use something to mark the first stitch of a round and move it up as you work.
- "The Magic Circle" is use to start each piece. Alternative technique: ch 2, then sc x6 into the second chain away from the hook. Slip stitch to join the round. This creates Round 1.