- Worsted-weight yarn, Pink & Yellow colour
- F/5 3.75mm crochet hook
- Poly-Fil or any stuffing of your choice
- Yarn needle
- Two 8.5mm plastic safety eyes
- White colour felt
- sc = single crochet
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- dec = decrease (join next 2 sts into 1)
- inc = increase (2 sc in next st)
- I found this Baby owl amigurumi picture online to challenge myself, and this my result. Gauze is not important – just keep maintain a consistent tension throughout the entire project.
- Crochet in a spiral. Use something to mark the first stitch of a round, and move it up as you work.
- “The Magic Circle” is use to start each piece. Alternative technique: ch 2, then sc x6 into the second chain away from the hook. Slip stitch to join the round. This creates Round 1.
- 粉紅色 和 黃色棉線（使用雙線）
- 8.5mm娃娃塑膠眼睛 x 2