Crochet Sunflower Plant
- Worsted - weight yarn, Brown, Dark Brown, Green and Yellow colour
- F/5 3.75mm crochet hook
- Poly-Fil or any stuffing of your choice
- Yarn needle
- 3" diameter plastic pot
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- tr = triple / treble crochet
- dtr = double triple / treble crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- dec = decrease ( join next 2 sts into 1 )
- inc = increase ( 2 sc in next st )
- Crochet in a spiral. Use something to mark the first stitch of a round and move it up as you work.
- "The Magic Circle" is use to start each piece. Alternative technique: ch 2, then sc x 6 into the second chain away from the hook.
- Slip stitch to join the round, this creates Round 1.