- Worsted-weight yarn, Black & Brown colour
- F/5 3.75mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- sc = single crochet
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- inc = increase ( 2 sc in next st )
- This crochet handbag was my lovely weekend project, just keep a consistent tension throughout the entire project.
- Crochet in a spiral. Use something to mark the first stitch of a round and move it up as your work.
- "The Magic Circle" is use to start each piece. Alternative technique: ch 2, then sc x 6 into the second chain away from the hook. Slip stitch to join the round. This creates Round 1.